Urban History Review
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION RATES
Two issues each year: Autumn and Spring
Approximately 144 pages per volume
Rates effective Spring 2006
|Individual - Canada & All Foreign||$55.00|
|Student - Canada & All Foreign||$42.00|
|Institutional - Canada & USA||$60.00|
|Institutional - Foreign (International)||$72.00|
|Institutional - Canada & USA - Print with Erudite electronic subscription||$22.80|
|Institutional - Foreign (International) -Print with Erudite electronic subscription||$27.20|
Institutions subscribing to the electronic version through Erudit may also get the print version at a 60% discount. Please contact us to get more details.
- Single Issues : $20 ea. Purchase now online or use the PDF Order Form
- All purchasers outside of Canada please pay in US dollars
- Same rates apply in both Canadian or US dollars.
- Reprints are available for between $4 and $7 per article depending on quantity ordered.
- Photocopy quality. Call for detailed prices.
- Special discounts are available to graduate students and teachers wishing to use UHR materials in class.
- Please call form more information and availability.
Canadian GST does not apply to this journal. Telephone orders will be accepted with a purchase order number. Payment may be made by cheque, money order or VISA. Cheque payments to be made out to "Urban History Review".